Heyyy everyone!

My name is Sheree Ibey and I am a freelance Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist. Add me on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter, ItsASureeeThing. Email is: Shereeibey@gmail.com Also, check out my youtube channel! ShereeLove07. Message me, tweet me or write on my wall and have a fabulous day :)



Thursday, May 1, 2014

Rachelle's Wedding!

 (more to come!)


"I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day thanks to the gorgeous and talented Sheree. I felt so beautiful on the happiest day of my life and Sheree played a major role in that. She was a last minute decision and was so willing to squeeze in a trial run before the big day which gave me so much confidence in her craft. I'm glad I made the perfect choice. What I loved about her was that she took her time and explained everything she was doing including the name & color of the products she was applying. She really catered to the look I wanted to achieve while sprinkling in little makeup tips along the way which was very insightful. I'm happy to know I can now turn to someone whenever I need to glam up for any special occasion. Thank you, Sheree!"

No comments:

Post a Comment